Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bob Hiltermann and Shoshannah Stern starring in Cold Case!

Hi folks! I just got this e-mail posting from Bob Hiltermann who will be featured in the CBS TV network, Cold Case, along with Shoshannah Stern. Mark your calendar to see this TV program!!!
AFTER NEW EVIDENCE CONFIRMS THAT A DEAF TEENAGER WAS MURDERED, THE TEAM SETS OUT TO FIND HIS BODY AND KILLER,
ON "COLD CASE," SUNDAY, MARCH 30
Bob Hiltermann ("All My Children" and a band member of Beethoven's Nightmare) Guest Stars
As a Grief Stricken Father of the Victim and
Shoshannah Stern ("Jericho") Guest Stars
As an Obsessed Ex-Girlfriend of the Victim
"Andy in C Minor" — After a substantial splatter of the blood of a popular deaf teen who went missing in 2006 is discovered in a storage room at the high school for the deaf he attended, the team attempts to find the boy's body and killer, on COLD CASE, Sunday, March 30 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
SERIES REGULARS:
Lilly Rush................................. Kathryn Morris
Scotty Valens................................. Danny Pino
Lt. John Stillman................................ John Finn
Nick Vera............................ Jeremy Ratchford
Will Jeffries................................... Thom Barry
Kat Miller................................... Tracie Thoms
GUEST CAST:
Andy Rierdan.................................. Ryan Lane
Jarrod Jones...................... Dondre T. Whitfield
Carlos Ramirez.......................... Michael Davis
Leah O'Rafferty.................... Shoshannah Stern
Dean Vivian Harden....................... Lilli Birdsell
Ed Rierdan.............................. Bob Hiltermann
Julia Rierdan............................... Kalen Feeney
Emma Walker................................. Collen Foy
Al Walker.................................... Joe Sabatino
Student #1.................................. Evelina Gaina
Teacher...................... Michael Anthony Spady
Secretary..................................... Lisa Hermatz
Student #2.................................. Lance Patrick
WRITTEN BY: Gavin Harris
DIRECTED BY: Jeannot Szwarc
GENRE: DRAMA, CRIME, MYSTERY
CBS Television...2
RATING: TV14-LV

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! I am going to see it on March 30th I really loved Bob and Sho!!! they are one of my favorite Deaf stars!!!!

:) Gary Brooks
www.garybdir.wordpress.com

todos la vie said...

Cold Case is one of the shows on my DVR list. I look forward to this show :-)

Barb DiGi said...

Hi Gary! You are one of my favorite actors too!

I got to know Bob through my beau, Steve, since they are members of Beethoven's Nightmare and I can't get over with their amazing talents. Bob did an amazing job in All My Children. I am so elated seeing him getting more acting roles. Also notice Lisa Hermatz having a role as a secretary? I love her to death!

Barb DiGi said...

Hey Mary Ruth! I have to admit I haven't seen this show before so I am learning about this sitcom. Sounds like you are a fan of it, heh!

Deb Ann said...

Thank you, Barb! I can't wait to watch this show!

todos la vie said...

Yeah, I like the whole concept of the show. The actress playing Lilly Rush is talented (not to mention beautiful). I grew up on TJ Hooker, the Fall Guy, Hawaii Five-O, etc. Love detective shows. It's my thing. LOL