Thursday, October 09, 2008

Celebrating Int'l Day of Sign Languages at Sacramento

Quicktime It was an inspirational moment for me and many others (over 700) who attended the Int'l Day of Sign Language, Californians for ASL on September 26, 2008. I was very impressed about the organization of the successful event with a variety of Deaf speakers and performers. I wished I could tape it all but to find out that the battery life was limited and with no recharger in hand, this was as much as I could get. Thanks to LaRonda getting most of the speakers in video, here are the links below. LaRonda's vlog covering International Day of Sign Language at Sacramento about:

Terrylene

DCARA

DBC presenters

Richard Ray, CAD President

Chester Brock, Manny Johnson & Tom Holcomb Celebrate ASL

Vloggers, Vickee and Bridgetta Celebrate ASL

***transcript coming soon***